· CAS No:50-21-5
· Einecs No:200-018-0
· HS Code:29181100
· Routine Packing:25Kg;250Kg;1200Kg IBC
· Place of origin:China
· QC:Haccp, Kosher, Hala,ISO
· Payment terms:T/T or L/C
· Applications:Lactic Acid used in the food and beverage, meat, cakes, cheese, ice cream, vegetables, beer, and other foods, with seasoning, antimicrobial preservative.
Colorless to yellowish liquid
Lactic Acid use in the food industry:
1. Lactic Acid has a strong preservative effect, Lactic Acid can be used in wine, beverage, meat, food, pastry making, pickling and canning vegetables, food processing, fruit storage, Lactic Acid is capable of regulating pH, bacteria and prolong shelf life, flavor, keeping food color, improve product quality and so on.
2. Lactic Acid in the seasoning, the lactic acid can increase the food a unique sour taste in the salad, soy sauce, vinegar and spices to add a certain amount of Lactic Acid, Lactic Acid can maintain the stability of the microbial products , security, and to make the taste more mild.
3. Because Lactic Acid moderate moderate acidity, but also as well the deployment of soft drinks and fruit juice of choice sour agent.
4. in brewing beer, add some Lactic Acid to adjust the pH to promote both glycosylated, is conducive to yeast fermentation, improve the quality of beer, beer can add flavor, extend shelf life. Lactic Acid in white wine, sake and wine used to adjust pH, to prevent bacteria growth, enhance the acidity and refreshing taste. Buffered Lactic Acid can be applied to hard candy, fruit candy and other confectionery products, moderate acidity and sugar conversion rate. Lactic Acid pink can be used on all kinds of candy powder, sour agent as a powder.
5. Natural Lactic Acid is naturally inherent in the dairy ingredients, Lactic Acid has the taste of dairy products and a good anti-microbial effect has been widely used for deployment of yogurt cheese, ice cream and other foods, Lactic Acid as much popular dairy sour agent.
6. Lactic Acid powder is used for the direct production of shallots sour regulator. Lactic Acid is a natural fermentation acids, so you can make bread with a unique taste; lactic acid as a natural acidity regulator, Lactic Acid in bread, cakes, biscuits and other baked goods for flavoring and antimicrobial effect, and can improve the quality of food, to maintain color and prolong shelf life.